For old times sake...

    So I was up late last night, as per my usual, and I watched an episode of “Loaded” (show where they show videos from one artist) featuring one of my favorite bands – Maroon 5. I ended up watching throwback videos of what came to be my most adored songs off the first album. I watched “This Love”, “She Will Be Loved”, and (the best there is) “Sunday Morning”. And as I was watching that last video, it dawned on me that I had a super special Maroon 5 album that my BFF’s husband bought be for my birthday a couple years ago. It was a CD/DVD of Live Friday the 13th…a show they had done earlier in the year and recorded for sale. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was so thoughtful of him. I’m not even sure at this point how he came to get it for me. I may inquire of that later, that is if he even recalls getting it for me in the first place, lol. It was nice to get nostalgic for a little bit…

    So, more proof of father’s extra-maritals have surfaced. Neither me or my mother are really phased by it. I’m not because I know his history and expected it…particularly because both of his sons have taken to it as well. She isn’t because we’ve been speaking naturally about it for a while and simply put…my mother’s no fool. She’s gotten the calls, seen him disappear for hours (and I mean he’ll go to the store at 1 & come home at 7 with no $ or groceries), and I’m sure a host of other things. Personally, I’m just curious if I actually do have the little brother or sister (or both) that I always wanted running around out there somewhere. It’d certainly add to the cheer this holiday season. And that’s all I’ll say on that right now. I tell ya, there’s truly nothing like family.

    Source URL: https://milesaustin.blogspot.com/2007/12/for-old-times-sake.html
    Visit Miles Austin for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List