In brighter news, one of my recent free verses, "Regret" is up for an award. But people of course, have to vote for it. So, Rate my poem "Regret", Go here
Check it out, and vote however you see fit. And while your there, whether you like or not, share your opinions. :-)
Source URL: https://milesaustin.blogspot.com/2008/01/recognition.html
Visit Miles Austin for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
Check it out, and vote however you see fit. And while your there, whether you like or not, share your opinions. :-)
Regret
by: Jacklyn F Williams
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I never saw you,
spoke to you,
held you close.
Back then all I could do,
was think of me.
I've thought of nothing but you ever since.
I weep today,
your day,
as I do every year now.
I miss you.
I love you.
Happy birthday.
Visit Miles Austin for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection