So today I realized how much my father doesnt know or care to know, and just how absent he is from my life. But thats not what bothers me. I think what really saddens me is that I dont care. I'm not put off by the fact that he's really taking up space. Whether i'm loud or quiet; if i talk or dont talk, its all me. Evidently, whatever happens is brought on by something i did or failed to do. I have an issue, i aggravate myself. I'm my own problem. I'm the reason for any and everything that's off with life. It's times like these that i remember why i really made this blog. And it's times like these that i think i can almost grasp what it was in life that made me ever start writing in the first place...
what a depressing apprehension.Source URL: https://milesaustin.blogspot.com/2008/04/thoughts-and-speculation.html
Visit Miles Austin for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
what a depressing apprehension.Source URL: https://milesaustin.blogspot.com/2008/04/thoughts-and-speculation.html
Visit Miles Austin for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection