Poet Laureates - This Boy

    There's This Boy...

    So there's this boy...
    Yeah, this boy...
    He's tall, caramel skin
    Can dress for days
    And has swagger for years
    Hard to find that now and then in anyone
    This boy...
    This boy has an inexplicable charm to him
    Knows how to handle business
    Knows how to hold a conversation
    Knows how to hold someone down
    This boy...
    This boy always has an ear open
    And an open mind to match
    Music is his heart
    Art is his soul
    This boy...
    This boy's known for his smile
    Known for putting a smile on a face
    Funny how he lights up a place
    Makes any heart begin to race
    So there's this boy...
    Yeah, that boy...
    And I'm scared of him
    I'm devastated by him
    I'm frightened by him
    Because I'm feeling him

    Part Two of my expose on the Phoenix Rising. I've become a super-admirer of his work. It makes me want to get back into writing. I do miss it terribly.Source URL: https://milesaustin.blogspot.com/2009/05/poet-laureates-this-boy.html
    Visit Miles Austin for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List