Poet Laureates

    The first of a two-part expose on a fantastical poet-blogger that I ran across. Send some support his way. There's tons more for your reading pleasure at his blog - Phoenix Rising

    Dedicated to the one sparking my interests now and in the future.

    Companion


    I don't think boyfriend fits your description
    Why be like any boy that's my friend?
    In a world full of labels
    I need one that would fit the way that we are
    I feel that you complete me
    You support and respect me
    You make me a better person
    And your drive for success is an inspiration to live
    In return I owe nothing but love to you
    Whatever is mine will indubitably be yours
    No need to hesitate, no reluctance required
    I can be myself without you passing judgment
    And that is the love I feel from you
    You are simply a gift from the heavens
    That kiss of fresh air when you step into my space
    I feel a natural high with every inhale of your scent
    And a sense of euphoria with every word you speak
    You are my companion
    Because no matter where we end up in our lives
    You will always be by my side
    Love unchanged, feelings undone
    Honesty at its best, loyalty at its peak
    I love you in every sense of love
    And you are my companion for lifeSource URL: https://milesaustin.blogspot.com/2009/05/poet-laureates.html
    Visit Miles Austin for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List